The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 66
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    That's not very Christian of you to say, Jigz. :)

Also, this is the internet. People are entitled to opinions, I have mine, you have yours; I let you have yours, let me have mine. I don't get angry, you very apparently do.
    I'm all about stating your opinion. Go ahead voice your opinion, but there's a difference between being honest/opinionated and being a straight asshole. Narrow minded car people like you is the reason the car culture is as retarded as it is.

I get the fact that knockoffs ruin the industry because good brands go out of business because they can't compete with the lower prices. Now that's out of the way you can't use it as an argument point.

Were all supposed to be into cars BLAH DITTY FUCKING BLAH but people like you keep people from interacting with each other. Because you're so up your own ass that no one wants to meet you.

I wish I was born 40 years ago. I hang out with the older "car guys" and they don't do this shit. They talk with their cars and they don't care if you have a $400 engine against a $4000 engine. If it's fast it fast. If it works it works.

So yeah I get mad because 20 years from now the world will be ran by all these "built" cars with nothing under the hood because they've spent all their money on wheels. Pathetic.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

I was banned?
    Uh yeah, I remember blue 8g username, if you go back and look at some threads, you will be as a guest.
    I hate keyboard warriors and that is all you ever have been on this site, you dont give a rats ass about anybody, except you.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post

Welcome to the site drunkoffjuice. It's unfortunate your thread got shit on.
    x2
    Last edited by Galantman03; 02-27-2014 at 10:21 PM

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Did I own a Galant at one point? Yep.

I'm sorry that I've never high fived you for your $300 wheels, I'm sure 3g dudes would love to do that. They seem like the type of dudes who enjoy ugly things.
    Enjoy your timeout, Cody.

surprised that didnt happen before now
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

This is a permanent time out right? Because (if) he comes back he's gonna do the same ol stuff to other people and defend himself by quoting this bullshit....

Also, this is the internet. People are entitled to opinions, I have mine, you have yours; I let you have yours, let me have mine.

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    This is a permanent time out right? Because (if) he comes back he's gonna do the same ol stuff to other people and defend himself by quoting this bullshit....
    We'll see how he likes 7 days first. If it continues to happen then feel free to report the posts and we will address it accordingly.

While I agree with the statements made by the previous posters especially jigz, was there really a valid reason for a suspension if all Cody does here is state his opinion. Sure some are bothered by them but they're merely the opinions of one person IMO not enough to make them true. Not taking Codys side just kinda throwing it out there, for example states that 3G owners like "ugly" things but by the looks of the pictures in the first post on this thread its clearly not a fact.

Anywho, welcome sir Drunk.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hey thanks for all the nice welcomes guys....... It will be fun to stick around a put my 2 cents in where I can. I am not opposed to calling asshats out on here, but I looks like you guys did a great job with Blue and don't need my assistance.

So if one resident asshole is named Cody, are there others named Steve or Greg. That seems to be the trend (C3G guys will get this).

BTW, Matt, Now looking back at the mods I made to my car I would have rather spent $300 on wheels instead of the $350 per wheel I did.

Nice nice, what wheels do you got on there?

Welcome to TGC!

Quote Originally Posted by 154james View Post
    Nice nice, what wheels do you got on there?

Welcome to TGC!
    They are 18" O.Z. Racing Crono HT's

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkoffjuic View Post
    Hey thanks for all the nice welcomes guys....... It will be fun to stick around a put my 2 cents in where I can. I am not opposed to calling asshats out on here, but I looks like you guys did a great job with Blue and don't need my assistance.

So if one resident asshole is named Cody, are there others named Steve or Greg. That seems to be the trend (C3G guys will get this).

BTW, Matt, Now looking back at the mods I made to my car I would have rather spent $300 on wheels instead of the $350 per wheel I did.
    Haha. No, Steve and Greg don't reside here. Unless they're lurking under a new alias, but I would hope they have better things to do.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

wow. what did I miss.
    Either way, I love the 3G man. One of the cleaner ones I've seen. It definitely sets it apart from the typical ones you see.

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    While I agree with the statements made by the previous posters especially jigz, was there really a valid reason for a suspension if all Cody does here is state his opinion. Sure some are bothered by them but they're merely the opinions of one person IMO not enough to make them true.
    Sure, he's entitled to his own opinion, but insulting other members is against the rules and I'm going to be particularly strict about it in the Welcome New Members forum. This is the place to welcome new members, not stir up trouble.

This Greg is nice. I've met the other Greg, he seemed cool in person, but his posts were something else.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Damnit Justin........ How the fuck would I know that???

Sorry Rezal....... you have a big bag of grapes coming your way the next time we meet. ;)
    Bahaha it's alright! I'm looking forward to it next time for sure ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    Sure, he's entitled to his own opinion, but insulting other members is against the rules and I'm going to be particularly strict about it in the Welcome New Members forum. This is the place to welcome new members, not stir up trouble.
    New member thread foul, got it...

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Interesting name for your thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GTMitsu View Post
    Interesting name for your thread lol.
    Inside joke......one you are not part of...... lol

Maybe if he were more involved socially...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast