The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 10g?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

10g?

I haven't seen this on TGC yet so I figured I'd post it here. What do yall think about the concept from a while back being the inspiration for the 2015 Galant? Personally I think they did a stupendous job modernizing the aesthetic of the 8G.

Also, someone wrote a moderately deep (relatively speaking) review in moderately broken English here:
    http://specscars.com/mitsubishi/2015...-release-date/
    GaB

this has been posted before, about 3 other times.

cliffnotes from those threads: few yays, alot of nays, and a few mitsubishi is stupids
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Yea this concept has been floating around since 2007

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Now that I would buy

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

would HAVE to get some new wheels tho! a black one sitting on some BBS F30's i would love!
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

Searching for a concept pic of the possible next-gen Galant, I came across this pic:

..and was like wow, now that'd be something I'd buy. But then I searched the image for more info and found this:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/go/futur...subishi-lancer

...and found out it's an old concept drawing for a possible Lancer replacement. So, thus far there's no current pic of a possible new Galant, but I was reading that the newly appointed MMC-USA wants to get Mitsu competitive in America again and that means a new midsize sedan and other models. They have a partnership with Renault/Nissan that should get us some new platforms. I hope. I'll be buying one to replace my current one if it's a dope car.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Yea this concept has been floating around since 2007
    Yeah I saw that once I looked into it, I'm interested to see if that's the direction Mitsu actually goes. Like how Audi did the RSQ to the R8 kinda thing.
    GaB

^I think I read the same somewhere.
    I have a sneaking suspicion they're gonna come out with like a hybrid luxury G or something of the sort. To try and really re-emerge into the American market with a new platform would be difficult since no ones really following Mitsu like that anymore; I think they're better off revamping an existing line. They'd be wise to follow what Ford did with the Taurus IMO.
    GaB

^^By platform I mean vehicle chassis, not actual name changes. They better not try some new stuff with new names, the outlander was enough. I read they want to bring back the names that have positive brand recognition like Montero and Galant. Google "2015 Mitsubishi Montero" and the article I was reading should pop up, I got too much going on to look at the moment.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"