The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Headlight Bulb Replacement

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Icon3 Headlight Bulb Replacement

first of all, i feel stupid for having to ask this...

went to replace my headlight bulbs for the first time. the driver side was a breeze. the passenger side tho, i dont know...

anyone can give me an idea on how to replace that damn thing? lol the "plug" [i guess thats what it can be called] seems like its spring loaded or some sort. no matter how much i pull on that thing, no prevail.

i saw on a vid that there's some tabs i am to squeeze together in order to get it done, but i can figure it out for crap. can somebody help?! thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

Its at the sides of the plug you squeeze. go back to the other side so you can look at it better.

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Thanks brother! These lights haven't been changed in forever! So that's what made it soo damn hard. I forgot that when mom had it as her dd she had to change one of the plugs cause it went out on her. That is what got me confused.

Passenger side (original)

Drivers side (replacement)

The little metal "holster" thing for the bulb was loose so that's why I was getting that spring feel

Admins you can delete it close this thread if you need

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM