The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1 more lowered 9g

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

1 more lowered 9g

Finally put my girl on D2s today, dropped it 3" in the back 2.5" in the front. I have 15mm and 20mm spacers but they did not go on today and will have to wait because of clearance in the back. I will post more pics but here's one for now.
    I will be going more low and putting on my spacers which will require the fenders to be rolled in the back. More pics coming soon

Looks good, glad to see a 9G doing something on here. I'm rocking D2s, take about a week to get used to, like when you park and speed bumps.
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Wow nice looking 9g. We gall em 380's in aus.

very nice!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Yea the 9G community is slim but I love my car and wouldn't change a thing ( oh wait I already did:o ). I've been hesitant to post on here since it's mostly 8g's but I might put up my ride thread on here. Once i get some better pics I'll post them up. Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Legatus; 03-25-2014 at 09:09 AM

Don't be shy, a Galant is a Galant around here, 9G or otherwise. Car looks great

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

TGC Lifetime Patron Colombianbigloc0's Avatar
    Looks damn nice. What size wheels you have on?

Fine fine stay tuned for the ride thread ! And my wheels are the stock SE 18"

Let us know if you get axle binding. I had to get rid of my coilovers due to excessive binding.

No noticeable binding yet for me, we'll see when it settles though

Nice! Mitsubishi sure has some nice looking stock wheels.

Glad to see someone else with D2's on a 9g. Wondering if anyone knows anything about access to the top plates in the rear?

I do. You will only be able to adjust the dampers by using extensions and drilling holes, sadly.

Def nice to see a clean 9g like this. Sitting perfect!

Can you still carry people at the back back with those Springs?

07Galant_GTS
    Looks really good man; so any update on axle binding or any negatives to keep us updated??

Where do you guys get your d2s and how expensive? I'm getting tired of my 4x4 stance. Reppin that breast cancer awareness.

I bought mine from a club4g member but you can buy them autocityimports.com! In response to the question if I can carry people in the back yes I still can. The axle binding is annoying but just something you get used to and the random odd movements and noises from the suspension. I've been really busy with school and not on here anymore but if anyone has anymore questions or would like to follow my build I'm on IG so just pm me and I'll get back to you!