- HKS AFR
    - RC Engineering 270cc Injectors
    - Walbro 255 lph In Tank Fuel Pump
    - Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator
    - Amss Headers
    - Water/Methanol Boost Cooler

Power:
    289/240 whp/wtq

These are some crazy numbers for an auto. i am not even close to that, but than again i am not runnin 8 psi YET wink...wink

but what the hell is a water/methanol boost cooler

THINK OF the potential....cant wait to increase the boost...hopefully this weekend to bring it to RIPP for dyno tune things will be great

that really is sick man...like you said, for an auto, somethin amazing. Like to know cost to upgrade the tranny. Somethin in the future I'd like to do.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar

Re: Crazy number

Quote Originally Posted by SuperchargedGTZ
    got this from the boosted registry on club3g:
    steve
    2000 Eclipse GT Sporty

RippMods SDS Stage 1 Kit (8 psi)
    - Vortech V5G Centrifugal Blower
    - HKS BOV
    - HKS AFR
    - RC Engineering 270cc Injectors
    - Walbro 255 lph In Tank Fuel Pump
    - Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator
    - Amss Headers
    - Water/Methanol Boost Cooler

Power:
    289/240 whp/wtq

These are some crazy numbers for an auto. i am not even close to that, but than again i am not runnin 8 psi YET wink...wink

but what the hell is a water/methanol boost cooler

THINK OF the potential....cant wait to increase the boost...hopefully this weekend to bring it to RIPP for dyno tune things will be great
    A water/methanol booster, mixes c16 with is almost pure alcohol with the water psi, while boost rises in the motor, its a pretty crazy mix.. Didnt even know they had them out for the 3g.. Those numbers are sick as hell..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Re: Crazy number

Quote Originally Posted by Kemist aka Shane
    A water/methanol booster, mixes c16 with is almost pure alcohol with the water psi, while boost rises in the motor, its a pretty crazy mix.. Didnt even know they had them out for the 3g.. Those numbers are sick as hell..
    i am LOST BIG TIme

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

now, what kind of dyno chase (excact model) was it dynoed on?
    The source is really important to see major factors.
    For example, 475 whp eclipse on dynopack, 1 hour later after cooloff and with no other changes whatsover, did a 530 whp on dynojet.
    I saw it on my own eyes.
    All Dynos are different and the same car pull different numbers on different dynoes.
    Check out my ride at:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/djgalant

The only 8g west cost 4g64 Turboed Galant.

HiperSilver
    water and alcohol has great cooling abilitys, its either shot at the IC or shit in the intake track to cool the compressed air. Compressed air is dense ok, but when a the compressor compresses the air to make boost it gets hot, so it goes through a IC to cool down, sometimes that not enough for it and its sprayed in the intake track, compressed cool air=more power than warm compressed air. Reason i dont understand is for 8 psi you would need that even with a supercharger, maybee he just didnt want to get a IC and just did that...

ablythe
    Water injection system.

www.aquamist.co.uk

Enjoy!