The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2000 Integra HC1 Lip

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

2000 Integra HC1 Lip

saw this lip on ebay

i know people will have mixed feeling about the look of it, but any idea on if this sucker will wit the 2K galant bumper? looking on the "comparable lip thread" it does say that the integra lip will fit the 8g w/ some trimming, so i dont see why it wouldnt fit. i'd be up to trying it if you guys think it would work :)
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

Sounds like you want someone to buy it and let you know the result. J/K But seriously, it's a fairly new lip so IDK if anyone here even fit it in yet. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it? But be warned: it is made out of polyurethane so a getting it to mold is going to be a lot more difficult than an ABS one.

haha nah never tht! just wondering. but i was thinking what you said bout the polyurethane. i think i MIGHT just try it soon. i think it can be pulled off pretty well!! :)
    Last edited by Celph Concepts; 03-31-2014 at 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    I'd love to see what it looks like on the G
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

I have that lip on my prelude it looks good!

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.