The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Should I?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 47 of 47
    Finally got the rest of my interior pieces. All need repainted because they've sat on a shelf and bounced around a basement for 5 years.

No idea where all these go.

All black seat belts out of a 2g Stratus R/T

Cutting in the carpet

What I cut out from the front foot wells

My son trying to figure out where he could put neons

Seat belts swapped over to the DSM retractables

Some panels I painted. Definitely suck at it.

Looks like things are cleaning up nicely.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Experienced TGC Member
    Very nice.

So my son decided he no longer wants the Eclipse so I have a question for anyone willing to answer. So many of you guys heavily modify your cars and then sell them to upgrade to better cars but how do you come up with a value for your modified car? Do you just look at what a normal one goes for and sell at that price? Or do you look at what everything you've done to it and add to the value? Just kind of stumped as to what to do with it because I'm not a fan of DSMs really and since my son doesn't want it I have no desire to keep it.

Usually we part it out unless someone truly wants what it is to you. The only way I would sell my g is 30k or part out. Otherwise I'd never get anything back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Quote Originally Posted by ViewAskew View Post

So my son decided he no longer wants the Eclipse so I have a question for anyone willing to answer. So many of you guys heavily modify your cars and then sell them to upgrade to better cars but how do you come up with a value for your modified car? Do you just look at what a normal one goes for and sell at that price? Or do you look at what everything you've done to it and add to the value? Just kind of stumped as to what to do with it because I'm not a fan of DSMs really and since my son doesn't want it I have no desire to keep it.
    You definitely don't want to lose. Best case add up what you have spent on the car including wheels, tires, price of the car, performance upgrades. Ball park that.

If you ask for a price higher than market pricing, have EXCELLENT and NUMEROUS pictures to support it. Remember many that will see a car like that may be shopping quite a distance away from you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123