The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help please!

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Icon9 Help please!

First of all I like to say what's up to everyone. New to the group and just bought a 8g around a week ago.

Now to my problem... when I bought the car the radio had been removed and the harness had copper wires hanging out but I guess someone taped em up with electrical tape so the wires wouldn't be exposed. But anyway I went to a local shop to get a quote on getting aftermarket radio installed. While checking things out the guy pulled the tape off wires and the exposed wires touch something and ultimately my speedometer and odometer stopped working. Everything else is fine.. any help?

Probably just need to replace the fuse of your gauge cluster and you're back in business
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Where is that exactly?

go to your owners manual, I think it's page 7-21
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT