The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Power folding mirrors

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    Experienced TGC Member

Power folding mirrors

Just ordered some power folding mirrors.. Probably some old news to some of you guys that already did this mod..

Nice! I love them! If you need wiring assistance I have the color code if you need.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Nice! I love them! If you need wiring assistance I have the color code if you need.
    If I can't figure it out I will diffanitly hit you up. Well appreciated for the offer.
    Last edited by coconut; 04-03-2014 at 10:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    I never got mine to work, I think my switch or that little brain was shot. Can I see your wire diagram? It's the one thing I can't get to work right.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

I'd be interested to see the wiring diagram too. I haven't put folding mirrors on yet but I'll do it this year. Could use some pre-knowledge before I dive in lol.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Experienced TGC Member
    And I thought I was the only one with out them !!.. Lol

im down for this diagram as well. I have mine installed but never wired it lol.. I know I have the diagram somewhere but having another one here would be great..
    Last edited by [DC_eightG_00]; 07-22-2014 at 10:08 AM

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

I used the diagrams on TGC and GF...I got confused at first, but it's actually really simple.. just color match the wires. I did mine successfully now. The only problem I have is the switch doesnt light up. I might have that backwards, but everything else works as its supposed to.

The motors seem a little weak after this winter though. Might need to grease up the gears.

Ok I'll put it up when I get home. I wired mine with the factory jdm switch.

I would appreciate that very much! I also plan to use the JDM switch.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO_ONE View Post
    I used the diagrams on TGC and GF...I got confused at first, but it's actually really simple.. just color match the wires. I did mine successfully now. The only problem I have is the switch doesnt light up. I might have that backwards, but everything else works as its supposed to.

The motors seem a little weak after this winter though. Might need to grease up the gears.
    there is a bulb in the switch its really small, its mounted on something if i remember correctly. my problem was i removed it from mine and then misplaced it, i think i can solder an led to the contacts.

Hey, what kind of folding mirrors are they, the accord ones? Or do they make some aftermarket ones for the 8g?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're made for the galant. They are JDM so you need to order from Japan, Australia, New Zealand, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Experienced TGC Member
    ^ what he said.

nice pick up im still trying to get a set for mine lol