The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Biggest box 10th gen

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Biggest box 10th gen

So was just wondering has anyone ever been able to get a subwoofer enclosure in their tenth gen that was around 4 to 5 cubic feet?

LOL no, the newest Galant is still technically a 9G. It's not many audio builds on here, and I can only think of one 9G build that had a system in it, and it was a pre-fab IIRC (I can't even recall dude's screenname). 4 cubes is pretty big, what are you running?

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

2 Audioque Hdc3 on a Hifonics brx2400.1 (Switching to a crescendo 3500 soon) with a singer 380amp alt under the hood.

I thought I saw somewhere it was a tenth gen. You would know more than me lol. I'm about to remove a whole bunch of sheet metal from the back of my seats to get better sound through.

I have a single 12, but mine is relatively small. I like trunk space.

Quote Originally Posted by Craziphil1 View Post
    2 Audioque Hdc3 on a Hifonics brx2400.1 (Switching to a crescendo 3500 soon) with a singer 380amp alt under the hood.
    Well damn, very impressive gear. Yeah, you're gonna need a huge box, and maybe new ears lol! Sometimes my single 12" E-series Sundown gets to be too much.

-Greg

Yeah def need at least 4 cubes if not 5. My buddy is a carpenter gonna see if he can help me figure out the maximum I will be able to slide in and out. I don't want to build a permanent enclosure in the trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Well damn, very impressive gear. Yeah, you're gonna need a huge box, and maybe new ears lol! Sometimes my single 12" E-series Sundown gets to be too much.
    Nice choice with the Sundown.

Thanks, people don't know about these "off" brands, but I see you know your stuff

-Greg

Lol if they don't carry it at Best Buy they think it's garbage. Noobz lol

Quote Originally Posted by Craziphil1 View Post
    So was just wondering has anyone ever been able to get a subwoofer enclosure in their tenth gen that was around 4 to 5 cubic feet?
    Did you have any luck man? About to start a little build my self in my 9g, any tips?