The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Front Lip

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Front Lip

Yesterday this guy said my car is gonna look silly if I put a front lip on it and that I should just put some side skirts on it and rear lip. ���� So now I'm starting this project, looking for a front lip so I can prove this guy wrong. Everyone has different opinions (he drives a RSX so he "knows" his car looks better then mine) but I have seen plenty of Galants that have a front lip and look GREAT !

Here's my car

I've been searching a lot of threads and picked out a couple lips that would fit the 03 bumper hopefully my search is correct.
    Last edited by Raekarin; 04-17-2014 at 10:38 AM

The best exterior enhancement is a drop, preferably with coilovers. A lip, side skirts, body kit, etc.. is going to look out of place with the GIANT FRONT WHEEL GAP the 8G comes with. I would just focus on maintenance and skip exterior stuff until you save up and can drop the car.

EDIT:

Mine before coilovers, my rear shocks were busted so I think it made the front wheel gap a tad more. I took these pics the day I put my coilovers on and yes the car was on the ground for the pics.

Last edited by Black8GV6; 04-17-2014 at 01:49 PM
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Ahhh yea your right ���� damn front wheel gap smh thanks for the advice definitely taking that into consideration