The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Back in the game after couple of years, from Miami,FL

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Back in the game after couple of years, from Miami,FL

Well Ive been out of the galants for about 7 years now, And i recently got another galant (Third one), My first galant was my baby it was a 1999 GTZ, I spent so much money on fixing it up that it was to hard to let her go even after winning 11 first place trophies with it.

This galant had everything from a fresh engine swap ( Low miles ) to full front back side to side air bags, And due to trusting someone that was ALSO a galant member to help me with the wiring on the main harness i lost the galant, this person which i will never forget said that he knew how to fix the wiring and offered to do it as payment for fixing his engine, long story short he started the wiring and after he cut the original fuse box off and he went home, He never came back and after about 100 phone calls nor answered my calls, So after having the car sitting there for sometime not being able to do anything with it i had to get rid of it, i took all my things off of it and sold it.

Now my second one was one i came across that ive never seen before, it was a 2001 Diamond edition ( Rag Top ).
    It was with full leather inside and it was nice, Most of the parts i took off my GTZ i put onto this one including the rims, I did end up getting some 20s a few months after.

This galant DIDNT have the air bags on it, I ended up using a tein S tech suspension i got from another member and I LOVE the stance it has and the way it rode.
    Sadly i ended up totaling this galant due to having an old man stop in front of me to make a sudden left turn without using a turn signal.

Now I have another 2001 all stock ( For now ), I already have a set of 20x8.5s but the off set of wrong ( Will post about it for help ), the things i have done to this one is, A complete sound system 90% kicker,HIDs top and bottom, Full LEDs inside and outside including gauge cluster and everything else lol, and a short ram intake.

Now after so long i got another galant and I finally got another one and i wanna make it look good ( Not like my show car ).

Welcome back! Hopefully you can make the newest one yours like the other two.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Welcome back bro.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
    MODS

5 speed swap
    Eibach Pro Kit on GR2 Struts
    Cold Air Intake
    Outlander Intake Manifold
    6G72 V6 Throttle Body
    6G72 V6 Fuel Pump
    Axle Back Exhaust (ebay)
    Evo Fuel Rail
    Evo Radiator
    Rear Disc Swap
    Prothane Motor Mount Inserts

im getting 25mpg city and 30mpg highway untuned!!!

Thanks, I do want to make it look nice im just not going to spend the 20 grand i spent on my show car on this one, I do want to finish a super clean sound system with some TV's and i want to put the 20s, Maybe some more mods but no body kit or nothing extreme ( Maybe... )

Welcome, glad to have another Florida member. The JDM fronts look good, gets rid of the bumper from sticking out so far.
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Welcome!

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Ive been wanting the fit the car up but the first thing i need are tires, Mine are super bald and when it rains the car is all over the road lol.

Safety first, wouldn't want to see you total another one! lol

Awesome! Another SOFL member. We gotta try to get a meet going

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

once i get the tires finished ill be down lol.