The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New memeber in AZ- 2003 GTZ...rolled this car off showroom floor and still LUV IT!

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

New memeber in AZ- 2003 GTZ...rolled this car off showroom floor and still LUV IT!

I have an 03 Galant GTZ, this car has been with me through it all, haven't even hit 100,000 miles yet and she has been repainted 3 times. the interior is custom and smells like new car. I HAVE THREE KIDS.. THIS CONDITION IS EXCEPTIONALLY RARE FOR A FAMILY CAR!

I have recently gotten into my first accident, two days after picking her up from the paint shop, she is currently under a remodel so naturally I came to those who know best about what is going to be the best route to go. I would post a pic but am not allowed that honor yet, lol!

Welcome 2 TGC, sorry about your luck. If you want to change the looks but keep it classy then I'd go with a JDM bumper.
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Welcome to TGC! You can't post pics? Years ago my first post included pics. Try again, we'd love to see what she looks like!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by Black8GV6 View Post
    Welcome 2 TGC, sorry about your luck. If you want to change the looks but keep it classy then I'd go with a JDM bumper.
    you guys need to stop with the jdm bumper the usdm bumper looks hella cool with a little mod, the only thing u need is a debadge and jdm headlights....
    and a front lip rear spoiler drop it like its hot rear roof spoiler window visors tinted windows big rims and jdm vr4 grill
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk
    Isuzu Trooper mountain spec

Welcome to TGC. I have trouble posting Picts from my computer but it's pretty simple using TapTalk which is the way I usually post Picts myself.
    A man has an idea. The idea attracts others, like minded. The idea expands. The idea becomes the institution.

Incredibly clean!

As a side note, in the DC area, there's a company named Melwood that provides career guidance and support for people with disabilities (usually highly-functional mentally challenged people (those that aren't full retard)), so a common insult in the local schoolyard is something along the lines of "That's why ya momma work for Melwood" or something like that. Every time I meet someone named Melwood in some way it reminds me of that.

-Greg

Quote Originally Posted by pernir View Post
    you guys need to stop with the jdm bumper the usdm bumper looks hella cool with a little mod, the only thing u need is a debadge and jdm headlights....
    and a front lip rear spoiler drop it like its hot rear roof spoiler window visors tinted windows big rims and jdm vr4 grill
    I do like the looks of the USDM from the front, but from the side it looks buck toothed. It sticks out sooooo far. If it was flat as the JDM bumper then I would be happy with it.
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Quote Originally Posted by Black8GV6 View Post
    I do like the looks of the USDM from the front, but from the side it looks buck toothed. It sticks out sooooo far. If it was flat as the JDM bumper then I would be happy with it.
    Have you looked at any eudm bumpers? They are flat as the jdm but still ugly as fk in my opinion.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk
    Isuzu Trooper mountain spec

Yeah I've seen those and I agree with you. I like the VRG, VR4 preface lift, and the Dolphin front bumpers.
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Experienced TGC Member
    Welcome and man that's a clean ride. Reminds me of mine!!

LMAO! Thanks for the heads up on that Weta.... not sure where to go with that info, but appreciate being pulled into the loop as I was not aware of that... my name is melinda, the guys call me Mel most of the time. Ive had that sn for yeeeears and never heard that one before.. good lookin out!

Quote Originally Posted by melwood513 View Post
    LMAO! Thanks for the heads up on that Weta.... not sure where to go with that info, but appreciate being pulled into the loop as I was not aware of that... my name is melinda, the guys call me Mel most of the time. Ive had that sn for yeeeears and never heard that one before.. good lookin out!
    You'll probably never hear that used as an insult outside of the DC area, as I never heard it being from Baltimore and we're right up the road from DC.

Did I mention how clean that ride is?
    Last edited by wetamup2k3g; 05-09-2014 at 06:05 PM

-Greg

Dude the fucking door jam is is shiny, more so than other G's whole exterior!

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Welcome to tgc! Clean ass whip bro!

Sent from my Galant :D

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    Dude the fucking door jam is is shiny, more so than other G's whole exterior!

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk
    You should see em now ;) hehe...