The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new from lower mississippi

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

new from lower mississippi

Sup everybody, name is matt, I'm from carriere ms, this small ass town about an hour north of new orleans lol. i currently have a 03 Galant 4cyl auto, that i got from my mom a few years back, it has about 193xxx miles on it and still runs like a top! I've been modding cars for about 10 years now and this isn't my first galant, but it is my first 8g. I'm currently looking for some 2g eclipse wheels and some coils to put on my car right now so that i can get started. there is a TON of info here and i have been searching for a while, reading up on all kinds of stuff. I look forward to learning more about my 8g and seeing some very nice rides.

Welcome, as always we love pictures! :D
    What other Galants have you owned?
    1994 Galant GS - Daily driver
    1994 Galant LS - Parts car

Garage: http://www.thegalantcenter.org/garag...iew-20241.html

no pics at the moment, car is filthy, i had a maroon 7g 5sp, lowered on sport line springs, agx shocks, w/ cyber body kit and 17's.....was a long time ago lol, but had leather seats front and rear. car was a blast! i like it so much that when i blew the motor in it i had it crushed so that nobody else could have it(no money for motor and already had another car)i actually had most everything to convert it to a DOHC galant....except the cam gears....i wish i would have never crushed that car i miss it so much... BUT, ill snap a few pics on lunch today of my 8g, its nothing special right now, only thing done to it is a alpine cd player.... I'm actually talking to a guy right now about some 2g eclipse wheels

Welcome, I would go with some coilovers.

Here is the website from one of the TGC vendors, http://jmautosports.com/2003_mitsubi...9520&cid=10110
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Quote Originally Posted by my240sx4u View Post
    no pics at the moment, car is filthy, i had a maroon 7g 5sp, lowered on sport line springs, agx shocks, w/ cyber body kit and 17's.....was a long time ago lol, but had leather seats front and rear. car was a blast! i like it so much that when i blew the motor in it i had it crushed so that nobody else could have it(no money for motor and already had another car)i actually had most everything to convert it to a DOHC galant....except the cam gears....i wish i would have never crushed that car i miss it so much... BUT, ill snap a few pics on lunch today of my 8g, its nothing special right now, only thing done to it is a alpine cd player.... I'm actually talking to a guy right now about some 2g eclipse wheels
    Thats a sad story shouldn't have told it... lol jk
    1994 Galant GS - Daily driver
    1994 Galant LS - Parts car

Garage: http://www.thegalantcenter.org/garag...iew-20241.html

Welcome to TGC!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"