The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 20s finally on.

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

20s finally on.

So after searching for a while i found someone that had 4 225x35x20s that he was trading for something bigger, We made a deal on the tires which ended up him paying for the dismounting, remounting and balancing for the tires :), and when i tried to put the tires on the car they still hit a small amount, i went and bought 4x 3/8" spacers which gave me the clearance to fit them, I DID have to roll the fenders so they wouldnt screw up the tires which i dont have a problem doing, now that the tires are on i can finally work on getting the new struts for the back and try and find a tein S tech lowering kit, Maybe someone on here has one laying around they want to sell :).
    The car is super freaking dirty, its been over a month since i washed it but tomorrow she will be cleaned up good after i get back from running the errands i have to run, also fixed my HID that had stopped working.
    And as for the center caps, I have 2 of them but i have to order the other 2 and 4 new bolts for them, the girl i got the rims from said that she lost the other 2 on the highway....

Seriously, All he done was bought/installed the wheels and proud to post it on here . He even stated of what he's gonna do next. It's a start of a build thread. "Build" does not always entitled to engines and such it could also be allocated elsewhere on the car. Not every Galant owner on this planet (or for your case Silver, "the states") build cars to reach maximum power and velocity. I followed your Eclipse build on 3G it is a thorough and carefully executed build. It's a fun adrenaline rush to build one but it will not suit everyone's taste. There are still many that likes to drive it (near stock), looks fit their style/taste, and still would like to be part of this community.

Think I wrote something similar to this on the Facebook page over this.....

Cleaning this thread up. Let's all remember that everyone has different tastes and different budgets. Constructive criticism is allowed, but blatantly insulting other members is not.

I like them 305Eddie. I thought no one would like mines when I got them last week but my friend told me it's not about what everyone else likes. Keep up the work and post more pics ! :)

I come back to TGC after getting an email about a reported post, and this is the crap I see? I thought more out of our members. All who posted that nonsense are lucky I wasn't the first one to read it, or else you all would have received a long vacation.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Lol I'm lost first time I read the post since I posted it last night, I don't care what people think they have to remember it's my car and I pay for everything on it so like someone I know used to say, IF you hating why you looking, so it's all good, I am going to keep posting and updating hopefully people will start to come around.

Also I forgot to state that the tires ARE LOUD while driving lol.

Looks good bub.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
    MODS

5 speed swap
    Eibach Pro Kit on GR2 Struts
    Cold Air Intake
    Outlander Intake Manifold
    6G72 V6 Throttle Body
    6G72 V6 Fuel Pump
    Axle Back Exhaust (ebay)
    Evo Fuel Rail
    Evo Radiator
    Rear Disc Swap
    Prothane Motor Mount Inserts

im getting 25mpg city and 30mpg highway untuned!!!

Thanks, I got the G nice and clean now.

I guess I'd be the Paula Abdul of the post! Lol good job broman! Me, I'm not a fan of Chrome wheels, but do ya thang brudda!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

Quote Originally Posted by 305Eddie View Post
    Thanks, I got the G nice and clean now.
    from the front wheel gap it looke like u could have gon for 24"s
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk
    Isuzu Trooper mountain spec

I'd rock it if it had the pinstripe removed, lowered (with some coilovers), window tint, and tail lights tinted. Keep it up mane.
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

That video is great G-spot haha.
    -Casey

02 Galant ES 2.4
    91 Plymouth Laser RST

Haha that video was awesome lol.
    I al going to tint the tail light but I want to buy a new set of either the 02-03 or the vr4 with the circles, the thing is I have LEDs in all the bulbs so I'd have to change if I put the vr4s, I might be putting tints on it this week after I pay my bills, might be putting a new set of struts in the back.