The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MOD 2014 12 July 2014 9 am - 1 pm

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

MOD 2014 12 July 2014 9 am - 1 pm

MITSUBISHI OWNER'S DAY 2014 - WEST COAST
    Get ready for #MOD2014! The biggest Mitsubishi Owner's Day event on the West Coast. This is a day dedicated to THANK our Mitsubishi enthusiastic owners and fans! We will be giving out raffle prizes, the coolest swag, and much more!

https://www.mitsubishicars.com/owners/events
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

I'll be there hopefully
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Experienced TGC Member
    I'm there. Hopefully get there earlier than last year. But got a good parking last time. Hahah. Made it in import tuners, hope to make It in the magazine again.( not)!! What would be the odds.

looks like nobody is interested with MOD anymore. i heard they're moving to mexico.

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Moving to Mexico???

I'll be there, I'll have my 5Zigen rims for sale with me also.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Haven't been on these forums in quite some time.. but I'll be at MOD for sure!

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    Dam im surprise not much response from other members. Ill be there. Might even camp out too.
    03 I4

Yeah, I'm curious to see what the turnout is like this year since I missed last year

bump! Where are all the SoCal members??

Experienced TGC Member
    Was hoping to make this one too but can't, my 15 yr old is in basketball summer league and he plays every Saturday . He was begging to go to mod since he missed last yr. but I told him he can't. You joined, you play.

looking forward to pics!!!

It's gonna be slim pickings on galants this year. I'm leaving earlier this year since the lot reached capacity by the time I got there. Probably gonna leave around 430 to get there at 6am. Hopefully that's early enough. The good news I heard though is the 6th gens are gonna make an effort to come out strong.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

Seems like Socal3G is quite dead as well, I'm curious to see how many 3Gs will roll in. I might meet up with them at the McDonald's before rolling in. I'm not sure I feel like camping out this year haha

anyone else coming? dan, where's the meeting place?

Same place in la jolla at the mcdonalds. 430am I think we agreed on, I'll let you know tomorrow. What's sad is I checked the Facebook page and the evos are meeting at 3 and rolling there at 330am. They really need to make designated spots for each make. Last year was ridiculous, it was evos everywhere and they didn't save any space for any other make. If it's like that again, they should really start doing registration like toyotafest, that way they can get a good mix of cars. I'll just go to spocom next year if it's a repeat of last year.

they used to have pretty well defined designated areas but I guess with people coming earlier and earlier, it's a free for all now? I don't know, I missed last year. Blame it on the Galants though, we used to get there at like 10PM the night before haha

Yeah last year was a free for all, I ended up across the street then brought my car in later. I didn't even really bother walking around, all Seavos.

Well, sure hope you guys get in, coming from SD. Feel free to shoot me a text when you guys get there.

Adrian
    805-428-0836

Rei I think I used to have your number but lost it with my old phone

Change of plans for me. I'm going to leave TO around 12 - 1 am to get there around 2 am with Emerson. 8G Galants are always major underdogs so I gotta claim my spot haha

Good luck guys! I'd leave early too but the homies fg don't want to wake up that early. I'll have extra drinks so we don't die of thirst under the sun. I've finally given up cleaning this car, it's good enough. Here's the preview