The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Midwest Roll Call

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

Icon11 Midwest Roll Call

Hey guys my names David. I live in Rockford and I dont see any Galants in my area. In fact I think the only time I got to see a few modded Gs was at MOD 2012! Now I know there are a couple nice Gs in Chicago but what about other surrounding areas near Rockford? If anybody ever wants to schedule a cruise or a small meet n' greet, let me know! I'm down

I'm from Minnesota and made the travel down to MOD the past 2 years.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    I'm from Minnesota and made the travel down to MOD the past 2 years.
    Yea any news on factory mod yet? I havn't saw a date or anything about it just west coast mod

I think its a little early yet. I would give it another month or so.

Well I'll be there, hope to see you and a few more galants than last year!

Columbia is a bit far but I'll consider it. And yeah they usually announce the details for MOD later on in the year. But I am glad to see there are some people that plan on going! I'm definitely going to try and go. I just need to find somebody to drive the G for me while I drive the evo ; ) But if you guys ever want to try and start a new annual meet or something and try to gather some more attendance I think it could be cool! Let me know. I will update this if I hear anything about MOD too. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Deeeeej1973 View Post
    Columbia is a bit far but I'll consider it. And yeah they usually announce the details for MOD later on in the year. But I am glad to see there are some people that plan on going! I'm definitely going to try and go. I just need to find somebody to drive the G for me while I drive the evo ; ) But if you guys ever want to try and start a new annual meet or something and try to gather some more attendance I think it could be cool! Let me know. I will update this if I hear anything about MOD too. Thanks guys!
    Here is some info about the Columbia meet, https://www.facebook.com/events/1422242401366686/ . I guess it was about early july last year that factory mod was announced. I went last year and had a blast even though my car was mostly stock.. I am for sure going this year

Another great meet is in August in Rogers, MN. It's the All-Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. I know a few guys from IL and WI that plan on attending as well.

Info on past All-Mitsu Cookouts here: www.cookout.mn3s.org

Thanks for the info guys! I actually have not been to either before so i shall try to make it out to both this year! Χ)

Bump for the chicagoland area!

I'm not from Chicago area... but it does say Midwest... I'm in STL! I don't have a G at the moment, but my bother does.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

From MN here. Someone please buy my 8g parts!: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/da...451369271.html
    i have two g's, the left and the right.....

If I didn't already have my facelift jdm bumper, I would be all over that! See if gojirars is interested ;)

I'm in Mo.... need more attention out here

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

So M.O.D was a major success as usual! Saw a few of you guys out there and I hope to go again next year!

On another note, I caught a glimpse of a modded 8g rolling down State St. In Rockford over the weekend! It was silver with the Cyber2 rear bumper and old stule vr4 tails. Anybody on here???

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    Hey, i relocated from Las Vegas Nevada to Chaska Minnesota,,,,checking in

Im from IL
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

South Dakota lol West River. Forget Soiux Falls

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant