The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need help matching fogs

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    jdeprima

Need help matching fogs

I am putting in either Showof Krypton Purples or Nokya Arctic Purples in my 99 Black GTZ. Anyone know of any 893s that will match either of these well?

Hey to be honest, I don't think they make purple 893 bulbs...if they do , somebody let me know.....

TGC Regular
    If you look in one of the old GB post, Sagi SRP was selling Nokya bulbs in white and purple, and was offer some 893 purple bulbs to match. So I'm thinking even if he doesn't have them anymore, at least we know that they exisit. Which is good, cause I need a set too!! If anyone contacts him or anyone that can get some, please let us know.

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    purple lights, huh? what will they come up with next? anyway just go back to the original company that you bought the fogs from. seems logical to me.

...U N D E A D...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BIGMONEYDAY)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you look in one of the old GB post, Sagi SRP was selling Nokya bulbs in white and purple, and was offer some 893 purple bulbs to match. Â*So I'm thinking even if he doesn't have them anymore, at least we know that they exisit. Â*Which is good, cause I need a set too!! Â*If anyone contacts him or anyone that can get some, please let us know.</div>

The 893 in purple no longer exist...Nokya stop producing them and Sagi no longer have them in stock.

You might want to try Ebay, someone is bound to put them on there.