The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Advanced Timing Kit + 20 HP

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    GalantSpeed

Advanced Timing Kit + 20 HP

I ordered a mitsubishi galant Windshield decal from some chic off of ebay. it took me about a month to get it from her, but when i got the thing in the mail today it wasn't even a decal. it was a freakin resistor that you can buy at Radio Shack for like 3 cents. it says it's an Advanced Timing Kit. it says i have to hook one end of the resistor to the IAT (?) and the other end to the other metal part (?) does anyone have this? i wrote her back and told her to send me my damn decal. any susgestions. :evil:

Experienced TGC Member
    Throw that P.O.S. in the trash and get your damn decal :twisted:

I'll bet that decal will add more HP than that "Un-Advanced Retard Kit"
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

MitsuMan
    good thing u didnt ask what the advance timing kit was, i was about get all heated cause this q was asked about 100 times......phewwwww

Quote Originally Posted by MitsuMan
    good thing u didnt ask what the advance timing kit was, i was about get all heated cause this q was asked about 100 times......phewwwww
    amen my brother
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

So what does the advance timing kit actually do?

MitsuMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse

NOT FUNNY........lol

Quote Originally Posted by MitsuMan

NOT FUNNY........lol
    yes it is

I'm serious, with this UP TO 20HP kit, and the new TB ebay up to 15HP kit and some other up to 8HP kit, I could have UP TO 43 HP setup.

So my lying to my ECU I can get UP to 43 more HP while my engine really isn't getting colder air and I'll be running really rich. Maybe it'll over heat and I'll get piston meltdown. With this UP to 43 HP setup I'll probably want to go Electric Turbo and Tornado/Turbine Intake to add another 55 HP. So with spending as little as $120 I can add almost 100 hp. Can't wait to see the look on the other people as the DSM shootout when I pop the hood and they OOO and AHHH at my 240 hp setup. Yeah baby

Wow, I really am a dumbass

I'm serious, with this UP TO 20HP kit, and the new TB ebay up to 15HP kit and some other up to 8HP kit, I could have UP TO 43 HP setup.

So my lying to my ECU I can get UP to 43 more HP while my engine really isn't getting colder air and I'll be running really rich. Maybe it'll over heat and I'll get piston meltdown. With this UP to 43 HP setup I'll probably want to go Electric Turbo and Tornado/Turbine Intake to add another 55 HP. So with spending as little as $120 I can add almost 100 hp. Can't wait to see the look on the other people as the DSM shootout when I pop the hood and they OOO and AHHH at my 240 hp setup. Yeah baby

Wow, I really am a dumbass
    Sometimes i worry about u man

Haha, at least I know you care man. My friend with a 96 v-tec actually is considering an electric turbo, he said if he can even get 15 hp out of it, it's 15 more than he had before. I said he'll get more laughs then HP and he got mad. Oh well, to each his own, as for me, only raw HP gains.

yeah, but for me, at 295hp, i cant complain

Quote Originally Posted by NyGalant4G63T
    yeah, but for me, at 295hp, i cant complain
    yeah shutup I wish I had access to the parts you have. Nobody wants to hook up an Iowan, even though we supply the whole country with the best corn and beef, who cares about us?? :cry: Nobody.

shit, i feel bad, u can have my spare lugnuts

Sweet, I'll PM u with my shipping address ASAP. Throw a little something in for my horses too, maybe a salt cube or something.

aiight BET, its a deal :thumbsup: