The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: super vr4 question.

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

super vr4 question.

im looking into doing the body work to make my 03 galant look like a super vr4. my question is if i by all the basic vr4 parts front rear bumper, side skirts, and find a pair of fender flares, will i just need to find the front 2 pieces for the front bumper. if so any ideas were to find them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some members on here bought a set of molds from a member on here named cali. not sure if hes sstill producing these but you could possibly PM him and find out. i sold a set (of molds) a while back for much cheaper than an actual jdm super vr4 front extensions. however, i dont think the fender flares or sideskirts are any different from the old style body pieces. the rear bumper extensions are though.

i have a set of fender flares replicas .

how much are you asking for the flares and can you sen me a pic

120$ + shipping

does it have the smaller parts for the front bumper

Yes

Trimis de pe al meu SM-N9005 folosind Tapatalk

ill hit you up in a couple of weeks if you have them still. we just bought a house, so i need to take care of that first

That is true, house first. As a matter of fact I did not put them up for sale, cause I bought them for myself but i did not plan to put them up soon. So thought I would rather help a fellow club mate and I can get another set later on...but my friend, I am in Europe so I have no clue how much the shipping would be. That definitely would not be less than 50$

Trimis de pe al meu SM-N9005 folosind Tapatalk

hello, is the ad still active? Do you still have the fender flares for sale? I am romanian so the shipping will not be a problem. Thanks.
    Last edited by Peter182; 01-02-2015 at 02:50 PM

on the topic the bumper moildings (air ducts) irc some one in the clubvr4 comunity is making cf replicas
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk
    Isuzu Trooper mountain spec

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline22 View Post
    im looking into doing the body work to make my 03 galant look like a super vr4. my question is if i by all the basic vr4 parts front rear bumper, side skirts, and find a pair of fender flares, will i just need to find the front 2 pieces for the front bumper. if so any ideas were to find them

What body kit is that on you galant? I really like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter182 View Post
    hello, is the ad still active? Do you still have the fender flares for sale? I am romanian so the shipping will not be a problem. Thanks.
    hi, ad is still valid