The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tire size?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Tire size?

Hey guys I'm running the stock 195 65 15s now. I got 17" eclipse rims. If I get 215/45/17s will they rub? I want low pro tires but not sure what size I need...I want about a 2 inch sidewall to my tire. Advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Recommended/best fit is 225/45/17

And just fyi the profile of the tire(height of sidewall) is in the dimensions..

The second number is a percentage of the first number to determine the profile...

Example 225/45/17 means the profile is 45% the size of the width 225 millimeter... make since? No? Fuck it...lol

This is correct.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Quote Originally Posted by juicejax View Post
    Recommended/best fit is 225/45/17

And just fyi the profile of the tire(height of sidewall) is in the dimensions..

The second number is a percentage of the first number to determine the profile...

Example 225/45/17 means the profile is 45% the size of the width 225 millimeter... make since? No? Fuck it...lol
    Yeah I know lol I just don't wanna get too small of tires so they don't fill up my wheel that good. Unless lowering it an inch or so won't be expensive..I'm looking for a low pro tire for my 17s so that the height of the tire will be a smidge bigger than the stock 195/65/15s