The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Melwood513 ' s '03 GTZ Revival

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 132
    I just want to say there is no possibility of the wheels on our cars causing an ABS malfunction. You could even stagger the tires (like I have) and not have ABS issues.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    I just want to say there is no possibility of the wheels on our cars causing an ABS malfunction. You could even stagger the tires (like I have) and not have ABS issues.
    This I forgot to mention, wheel choice has absolutely nothing to do with it, and running 8 inch wide is just fine. There is a very informative thread on wheel sizing and fitment, I belive it has pictures as well including a 9.5 inch wide wheel on the knuckle. Its a sticky too IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    This I forgot to mention, wheel choice has absolutely nothing to do with it, and running 8 inch wide is just fine. There is a very informative thread on wheel sizing and fitment, I belive it has pictures as well including a 9.5 inch wide wheel on the knuckle. Its a sticky too IIRC.
    I did see that thread while researching this, and thats why I called bullshit. Another thing I'd like to know is how you guys are getting your wheel gaps level, if you notice mine, my rears are tucked and fronts have space, not much, but urs look so much cleaner leveled like that..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    I didn't think so, thank u for the input and confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by melwood513 View Post
    I did see that thread while researching this, and thats why I called bullshit. Another thing I'd like to know is how you guys are getting your wheel gaps level, if you notice mine, my rears are tucked and fronts have space, not much, but urs look so much cleaner leveled like that..

If you notice its the cars on height adjustable coilovers.

If you notice its the cars on height adjustable coilovers.
    Oh...... Lol. Makes sense.

I finally did my first radiator flush yesterday, I also replaced the PCV and put in the new Mishimoto hoses. I only drove it maybe 20 miles but the temp never hit the halfway mark, which is where it usually sits while I'm driving.

Last edited by melwood513; 09-11-2015 at 04:00 PM

Bay looks good!

Bay looks good!
    Thanks!

Experienced TGC Member
    Looks clean.

If you don't mind me asking, what rad hoses are those for, a 3g eclipse or galant? I woulda definitely went for some when I had to replace my radiator back during the winter. But yea under the hood looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what rad hoses are those for, a 3g eclipse or galant? I woulda definitely went for some when I had to replace my radiator back during the winter. But yea under the hood looks good.
    Mishimoto, for 3G Eclipse, and they are on clearance right now for 47.50 and my lower had to be replaced so it made sense. I'm happy with them.

Gotcha, thanks for sharing.

I got a strange request. Can anyone please snap a pic of their inside moonroof glass, OEM preferred, so I can see the numbers and such screened on the glass. Much appreciated, THANKS!!!

Experienced TGC Member
    Did you need a glass? I can get the number when I get home this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Did you need a glass? I can get the number when I get home this evening.
    Well.... Body shop broke mine messing with drip moldings they glued in years ago I guess. They replaced it without even telling me. I would have demanded OEM, anyways, something is not right.. Aside from I hate how it looks, the moldings aren't set right and it keeps binding.

Experienced TGC Member
    Reason I ask is because they are obsolete. I have an old Oe glass but the outside moulding is not the greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Reason I ask is because they are obsolete. I have an old Oe glass but the outside moulding is not the greatest.
    Seems to be the problem everywhere... : /.. Oh well.... Sweat the small stuff later I guess

Quote Originally Posted by melwood513 View Post
    Seems to be the problem everywhere... : /.. Oh well.... Sweat the small stuff later I guess

That does look off. I got factory ones (the whole nine yard) for sale in good condition, just check my for sale thread if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by gtx View Post
    That does look off. I got factory ones (the whole nine yard) for sale in good condition, just check my for sale thread if interested.
    Reeeeeally.....

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast