The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2004 GALANT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 22
    DC ReRe

2004 GALANT

<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>I think I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:</span>:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://edmunds.nytimes.com/future/2004/mit.....0.Mitsubishi*

I have to get one....

The interior is great!!!! The nose is still ugly , the rear of ther GTS is hot!!!!!

To sum it up Mitsu improved on the bad points of the 8G's and add things our 8Gs should have had. :thumbsup:

but in terms of styling I think the 8G's are sleaker. 8)
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

DC ReRe
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantT3)</div><div class='quotemain'>The interior is great!!!! The nose is still ugly , Â*the rear of ther GTS is hot!!!!! Â*

To sum it up Mitsu improved on the bad points of the 8G's and add things our 8Gs should have had. :thumbsup:

but in terms of styling I think the 8G's are sleaker. Â* 8)</div>

Yeah , the 8g's are slicker but the interior is off the hook!!!!!
    I just got my 2003 in September '02 and I might have to trade it in for the 9G..................<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>I NEEEEEEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    i like the cs tails better.
    I't interesting that MItsu is using two different taillights for the same car.
    -Pedro

I love the 9G....it is hott!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

umm its Aight,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

J
    I'm getting more used to it the more i see it.

i like this picture the most

8)

SummaDis
    inside looks awsum.....exterior looks like an altima...ewwwwww!!!!
    I wouldnt buy a 9g for looks thats for damn sure!!

NightHawkTL
    damn I am more and more tempted to trade in... but then again i still love my GTZ, and besides, the kit just came in

mrkrazyk
    i like it but the body style is a little of that nissan type ya know? maybe its just me :doubleup:

Experienced TGC Member
    Any of you other 4 cylinder guys notice this?..

It's gonna be a MIVEC
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

2.4l MIVEC

Though the numbers may not be amazing, this is a great engine.
    Note that Mitsu is achieving its power with an SOHC design, versus Honda, Toyota and Nissan which use a DOHC design.
    Mitsu makes the same hp and just a little less torque than the Honda 2.4l VTEC and hp but a little less torque than the Toyota 2.4l.
    Mitsu achieves all this with valve timing applied only to the intake valves using only two cam profiles. In a world of continuously variable valve timing, this may seem archaic. Yet, just imagine the kind of sick power Mitsu will get out of its engines when they finally do make an engine like that.
    The main drawback of the engine is its weight. Using an iron block and aluminum header, it is heavier than the competition.
    Regardless, this should be a great engine.
    Mitsubishi Sapporo Turbo, the first, the best and the most beautiful car I've ever owned.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2True)</div><div class='quotemain'>Any of you other 4 cylinder guys notice this?..

It's gonna be a MIVEC Â*:)</div>

I like
    Team TGCLV

NATIUS9105
    ITS UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alister_McRae
    ITS UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree, big deal if it has a mivec, the thing is an 18 wheeler with 4 wheels. And its putting off cadalac old man car vibes. I wouldnt waste the money.

meadow22
    The interior I love! As for the exterior........... I have to agree it looks like a nissan. but all around its not that bad looking!

8ggalant

hahahahahahaha...have to agree...i does put out more hp but for me it has to look good...which the 9g in my opinion doesnt

Calvin0006
    .......that could be just about the most awful thing i have ever seen. it screams "i wish i was a altima/cadallac"............disgusting

silvergalantguy
    kinda has a cadillac CTS thing going on with it with a hint of nissan altima. anyone else notice carmakers slightly copying whatever is a hot sell the previous year. whatever floats their boat i guess. i dont care for it too much but ill hold judgement until i see it in person.

ThePhreaker
    Looks like a Dodge Stratus to me. Ugggly!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast