The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: should i trade.

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

should i trade.

so i just came across this eclipes. http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/4570748094.html
    and what i am thanking of doing is trading my galant for it. my galant has 207k on it. http://i.imgur.com/V66A9CI.jpg ive had it for a year now sence this pic tho but still in good condition other than the gloss fading on the foof ans some rust on the back fender. and i panted the rims black and plasti diped all the trim. so do you guys thank that i should hop on this opportunity or not?

NO. I like my galant over my eclipse. Just maintain your galant and it will last you.
    Sounds like the eclipse needs a new clutch and the clutch fluid is leaking if they just filled it up. It sounds like a lot of problems. Why does it have stock doors and hatch from another car? maybe it suffered some damage.
    Your galant sounds better.
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

I answered your question, then you made another thread with the same question.

GO AHEAD AND TRADE
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Lol

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Tapatalk 2
    daliy galant es 5 speed in the making

Quote Originally Posted by Black8GV6 View Post

GO AHEAD AND TRADE
    lol. thanks for the info tho, and you made a good enuf point to me to not trade. mainly the only reason i wanted to trade is because the eclipse was my favorite car growing up. and like you said i like my galant, i got it by mistake but i love it. i thank what i will do is try to get an eclips for a project car within 2-3 years.

but what happened with the thread was, when went back to the tab with the post it wasn't posted (as in i had it typed an i was waiting to click reply)

Quote Originally Posted by Black8GV6 View Post

GO AHEAD AND TRADE
    Kyle. You gotta chill bruh lmao