The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Grab Handles

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    TitaniumZ

Grab Handles

Has anyone added (or thought about the need to add) assist handles (oh sh*t handles) on their Galant? I was surprised that they are not standard equipment.

Relative to this, does any part of the wiring run along the A-pillars or roof above the side windows?

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    are you 4wheeling or what? why you need those. you tryin to rice it out? :laughing: naw just playin bro. never thought about it and never had no reason to. i think it kinda waste of money. they dealer probly charge you 20 bucks fo each. you could buy some better things with that, like some interior lights, or fogs, or maybe even a K&N air filter if you dont got no cold air intake yet. just my 2 chilulus.

...U N D E A D...

One day I felt like being Fast and Furious on the freeway with an Eclipse and we were doing 100+ in thick traffic, my buddy in my car kept trying to grab for the oh shit bar, but said why doesnt your car have one, I said the Galant wasnt made to be swerving in and out of traffic at 100mph. I told him to just sit on his hands and close his eyes. He said he is going to buy me some for Christmas...
    Love,
    Matt

everytime my wife gets in the car and im driving fast she's like you got to get some OOHSHIT handles....cause she is sliding all over the leather
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>ROD T
    Sgt/USMC</span>
    Highly motivated, truly dedicated, hard charging, professionally trained,</span>

PUNISHER
    hey rod, my wife says the same thing, except she counts it as a mod. she says i hate it when you drive, your next mod is going to be oh sh*t handle for me. hahaha

az_galant_es
    The handles are real good for when the wife is driving, I was wondering why they weren't standard also.