The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need Moderator Approval?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Need Moderator Approval?

Quick question, I tried to post this morning and upon hitting "post reply" it gives me a message saying I need a mods approval to post. I've never had this issue before and was just curious if I've gotten in trouble or banned. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

your profile looks fine. Anyone else trying to figure this out?
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Thanks for looking into this mko. It is only doing this when I try to post in the " posts pic as your car sits now thread". Maybe I've not meet the requirements to post in that thread? Don't know but its nice to know my accounts good. Thanks again.

Hi ViewAskew,

As far as I know this is a standard vBulletin feature. It is simply because your account is new and it is to prevent Internet spammers from creating accounts and posting spam immediately. You're almost to the 50 post/30 day mark at which point I believe your posts won't be moderated anymore.

I have been on there for over 2 months now and still every post needs to be "approval" I don't come on here much to post heaps, I do think it ball, Having to wait 3-5 days plus just for your post to show.. It sadly getting to point I won't bother coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    I have been on there for over 2 months now and still every post needs to be "approval" I don't come on here much to post heaps, I do think it ball, Having to wait 3-5 days plus just for your post to show.. It sadly getting to point I won't bother coming back.
    Hello,

You only have 18 posts so far. You'll need 50 to get out of the introductory period that every member must go through. Please remember that the people running this site are volunteers and we're doing our very best to get things moved through quickly. That being said, I will try to check the moderation queue more frequently to make sure your posts aren't getting stalled there.

Thanks,
    Rob

You haven't contributed enough. With that said please dont go on a posting rampage reviving old threads or welcoming people who signed up years ago.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk