The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: stock spoiler????

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    ConceptSleeper

stock spoiler????

anyone know where to get a stock spoiler for the 6g? i've yet to come across one :?

ken inn
    rear spoiler was standard on the gsx(dohc awd) and the vr4, but they are slightly different, or at least the 3rd brake lite is not the same on the gsx as it is on the vr4.

ConceptSleeper
    i realize this and it doesnt make much diff which one i find, so no ideas??

ken inn
    go to www.galantVR4.org and do a search for cars being parted out. nobody wants a deck lid w/spoiler, you may even get lucky and find one near you in the same color.

ConceptSleeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ken inn
    nobody wants a deck lid w/spoiler
    why not? i dont understand? some ppl think the stock wings are ugly or what??

ken inn
    let me claify. no one on the galant vr4 list wants a deck lid with a spoiler, because we all have one already. actually, i am considering getting another used deck lid without a spoiler. but, i want to keep my stocker just in case i sell it in the future. i just dont care for rear spoilers, and i dont think the stock spoiler does anything.

ConceptSleeper
    thanks for clarifying that, i prefer a non plain deck lid!! thanks for the lead on one though!!

92mpi
    You can get a rear spoiler here in manila if you want. It came stock with our local galant gti (4G63 N/A DOHC, FWD, but the same look as the JDM VR4). I could check out the prices of used ones but the shiping might cost you. Just pm me if your interested.