The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i actually dont know this

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    BR8KNNEX

i actually dont know this

does anyone know how to get double speed blinkers on the galant? what do you have to do?? before i drive myself crazy finding it out maybe someone can help..

If im not mistaken you have to switch the outer wires and hook up a relay
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    just go here...

https://thegalantcenter2.com/tutorials/8G_blinkermod/

it also provides you with bright corners as well..sweeeett!!!

...U N D E A D...

umm i just changed my front parking light to LED, and it binks double the speed, even the back tail too.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Yeah, I have LED blinker bulbs in my tails and since they don't draw alot of current, the computer thinks the bulb is out. A feature on our cars is that when the computer senses a bulb out, the blinker will blink twice as fast so you know a bulb is actually out.

TWISTED II
    Quote Originally Posted by K h O p A r I
    umm i just changed my front parking light to LED, and it binks double the speed, even the back tail too.
    are you sure the bulb blinks at all? cuz i know i had my front corner bulbs out once cuz one blew and it looked dumb with just one...and the green arrow in the gauge cluster, and the rear tails will blink double as fast because the front blinker is broken, removed, or doesn't have a good connection.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTwistedGTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by K h O p A r I
    are you sure the bulb blinks at all? cuz i know i had my front corner bulbs out once cuz one blew and it looked dumb with just one...and the green arrow in the gauge cluster, and the rear tails will blink double as fast because the front blinker is broken, removed, or doesn't have a good connection.
    yea i replace the both bulb wiht LED,, ones,, and both one the front and back ones blink fast..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ