The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new to the 4G69 world.

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

new to the 4G69 world.

long-time LANCER EVOLUTION owner, just bought a '12 GALANT SE. she's bone stock, but i got a few ideas in mind. i'll be posting a build thread soon, so keep your eyes peeled...

glad to be a part of TGC.

- phil

Welcome.
    1994 Galant GS - Daily driver
    1994 Galant LS - Parts car

Garage: http://www.thegalantcenter.org/garag...iew-20241.html

Welcome to TGC
    A man has an idea. The idea attracts others, like minded. The idea expands. The idea becomes the institution.

Welcome to TGC!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Welcome to TGC!

thanks, guys. unfortunately, my project ain't gonna be as badass as i'd planned. there's very little aftermarket support for this generation GALANT. parts that are GALANT-specific are few and far between, and i really don't have the ambition to modify parts that were meant to go on an ECLIPSE or a LANCER.

i've still got a few things in mind, but looks like she's gonna be more "show" than "go." either way, i'll keep you posted.

Experienced TGC Member
    Welcome to TGC

Thats the same boat us 8G owners are on sir. Any fast car on the site I don't care which one, made it there with little to no aftermarket support. It simply comes down to what you want to do, if "go" is the goal it can happen but don't expect to go on ebay and buy a turbo kit with instructions to make it go or a how to video on youtube. Better yet why no be the one to post the HOW TO: it can be done time and buckets of money for custom fab work, amrite guys?

The reason you dont see many modded 9G's is simply because not many took an interest in them, still doesn't mean you shouldn't.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 09-30-2014 at 06:42 PM

@oakrdrs187 - i agree, anything can be done, depending on how much effort/money you wanna put into it. that being said, i don't feel like putting the time into custom-made mods for this car. i'm a little disappointed, but i'll still do what i can to at least make her look good.