The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Car Fabric Dye

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Car Fabric Dye

I am going to be chaning the color of my interior, but I am not sure what dye to use.
    I watched a video of Dupli-Color Vinyl & Fabric Coating, but I cant seem to find much else.
    Anyone have any recommendations?

the Dupli-Color looked good on the youtube video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-89TbFcdxs

It looks like it will work on all of the fabric and vinyl in the car, anything plastic I can handle with some plasti-dip or krylon fusion.

Any ideas? What do you guys think?
    Has anyone else done this?

I wanted to get opinions before I took the leap, but I promise to document every step I take when I do finally change the interior color.

Quote Originally Posted by 12GaugeMule View Post
    I am going to be chaning the color of my interior, but I am not sure what dye to use.
    I watched a video of Dupli-Color Vinyl & Fabric Coating, but I cant seem to find much else.
    Anyone have any recommendations?

the Dupli-Color looked good on the youtube video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-89TbFcdxs

It looks like it will work on all of the fabric and vinyl in the car, anything plastic I can handle with some plasti-dip or krylon fusion.

Any ideas? What do you guys think?
    Has anyone else done this?

I wanted to get opinions before I took the leap, but I promise to document every step I take when I do finally change the interior color.

Dont do it! My girlfriend had this beater dodge omni we drove in the winter and she died the seats and doors blue and every time you sat in them seats you would come out blue. It rubs off on anything that touches it.

It's really great car info for the Dupli-Color looked good on the youtube video thanks a lot