Hi guys, I just found this forum so thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Justin from New Zealand. I've fairly recently purchased a 1997 VR4 Legnum. So far I've Flushed the trans with 12 litres of Castrol Fully synthetic transmax, oil change with castrol Fully synthetic something or other Gold, new trans, engine and air filters, New Plugs gapped to .8mm, Cleaned MAF. Next on list is AYC Fluid, transfer case and Diff. New Leads, New Lifters and I'm about to do a complete Cambelt kit plus all oil seals on that side of the engine. The car currently has Tien Coilovers, EVO 7 17"x8" rims, de cat and a boost gauge. I'm more interested at the moment with getting the car to better than factory running condition. I'm Planning on replacing the front bumper fairly soon, I just need to find a really good one. I Baby the car but I do give it the occasional boot. I timed it as best I could 0-100 to gauge the engine health best I could figure using the phone for a stop watch was about a 5.6 seconds. I'm planning a full panel and paint in the summer, then she will be close to pristine. Maybe then I will install an electronic boost controller and start upping the boost. There is another 6a13tt sedan locally running 21psi all day everyday.