The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Denver Colorado Checking in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    See just like that :c <\3

He said u couldn't have one.. he just said not while living there ;)

Experienced TGC Member
    Me first..

Lol.. their you go..

Haha coconut, let him go for it but gotta do it all on his own XD

gotta get the bags first though fresh_kid ^.^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000 Galant bagged and boomin!

Ya I'm work on the bags c; but it's gonna be like 1300 dollars :c He said I have to get a job xD

Haha well your pops knows a lot I tell ya what...hmu if ya ever want other input too, I run a different kind of setup for my bags

Anyway, sorry for jackin' the thread; back to you shadyillwill! I wanna see a dohc turbo swap happening!!! Haven't announced it yet but I'm thinking I may pick up a 4cyl come spring as a DD and eventually AWD swap and other fun stuff along that road, branch out of the v6 world a bit

Your all good..

So if I get this right 3 engine types for this 1 v6 and 2 types of 4 cylinder

Well if you wanna get technical I've seen 3 different V6 (6g72/74/75), a straight 6 (2jz), and at least two 4cyl...maybe 3 can't remember XD

Idk shit about the 4cyls but yes, from factory only 1 v6 engine (6g72) and the 3.0 only came as an auto

Mine is a 4g64...

Nice looking that is pal. Hey there just got myself a galant 2001 2.5 v6 sport Estate. Lovely car, it's has a k&n Induction kit.. isotta stainless exhaust with a sports cat.. Poly bushes.. Spax lower g springs neuridium fuel magnetand apparently remapped ecu (don't know if it's true tho) ANY INFO AND KNOWLEDGE WOULD BE MUCH appreciated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12