The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: newbie needs help

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

newbie needs help

I am trying to see if a a eclipse 01 strut tower bar (the front ones) fit my car? Berly got the Megan (for show bar)...

[IMG]IMG_20150111_225756.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Voodoo; 01-12-2015 at 12:01 PM

#1, yes the 3G strut bars fit the 8G, #2, there is a thread on how to post pics, you need to post the image to a image hosting site, then you use the BBcode
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Yep, if you need help posting pictures, there is some info about it here. Let me know if you have any questions. P.S. Welcome to the forum!
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...ictures-on-TGC

Thanks for the thread too :D

Are breathers really needed at times

Quote Originally Posted by 2001 galant es View Post
    Are breathers really needed at times
    Are you talking about the breathers people put on the valve covers? Don't change the vacuum hoses, just leave them in place. A catch can is way better and actually useful. Don't use a breather, get a catch can if you want.
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Oh haha OK thank you man I was on the edge of getting a breather but now I kno....thanks :D

And by that you mean the one that connects to the intake tube I have a cheapo ebay intake/short ram one and the oil of my engine passes through the little tube connected to it and into my throttle body.

yes, it takes the air and gasses out of the valve covers that build up, hopefully no oil pass through but that is what the catch can is for, it collects any oil that would've ended up in the intake.
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Icon14

Jajaj at thanks these breathers look convincing. Thanks for the info update:D

Ummmm also once I have the catch can the hose get connected tooo... the little pipe at a bent degree that's welded on the head and the other other to the intake??? sorry just trying to be secure jajaj