The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What are my options for a front grill?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

What are my options for a front grill?

I just came across to our third Galant in our family.

I haven't been here in a long time and I dont know much about the 9Th Generation of these cars.

I found that the evo x front lip would fit on these car so I'm looking forward to do that some time soon, however I do not like the split in two grills in these cars.
    Is there any one piece grill available for the 9G?

Also, I would like to be aware if there is any known issue with the 2.4 (4Cyl) on these cars as well? I was really pleased with those I had in my past 8Gs.
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

I'm assuming you have the 2004-2006 model? the best I've seen with that was they cover the center piece with plasti-dip for uniformity. If that's not tea, try getting a 2007-08 bumper the grill piece is unison. Or get a 2009-12 bumper it flows better look wise.
    Last edited by G-spot; 02-23-2015 at 08:12 AM

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I'm assuming you have the 2004-2006 model? the best I've seen with that was they cover the center piece with plasti-dip for uniformity. If that's not tea, try getting a 2007-08 bumper the grill piece is unison. Or get a 2009-12 bumper it flows better look wise.
    You're correct! It is a 2006 Galant 2.4l. i would dipped the center piece but the car is dark grey and it won't look as i would like to.
    do all these bumpers fit without much modification. i'm sorry, i haven't been here in quite a while.

Thanks for the faster response.
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

would the 2009-2012 gallant bumper fit on 2009-2007 model? and what about the hood?

Bumpers should fit alright. I had a long time with the local mitsu parts guy and we went through the whole thing. Havent actually swapped mine but in theory everything should fit