The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant's clearance

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    gtblack

Galant's clearance

Hi! Could you suggest about clearance of galant in stock. I am from Ukraine and all galants 9g which comes have package bad roads with clearance 6,5" and what about it in US?

Are you saying your car is possibly too tall for some roads?

gtblack
    My car is too tall for me. I want to change springs to lower. But I need to now how low car I will receive at the end. Because in Ukraine we have galants with bad road package (clearance 6,5" (16,5 cm)) but description of lowering springs is compare to normal suspension (if I understand right).

Quote Originally Posted by gtblack View Post
    My car is too tall for me. I want to change springs to lower. But I need to now how low car I will receive at the end. Because in Ukraine we have galants with bad road package (clearance 6,5" (16,5 cm)) but description of lowering springs is compare to normal suspension (if I understand right).
    Somebody will correct me if I am wrong but see what springs you want to put on, and what the drop rate is, maybe in inches.
    Then measure from the ground up to your car, subtract the amount of drop, then you have your clearance.

If you go with Coilivers, more expensive you can adjust your ride height that way you can set it up to what you want or down to what you want.