The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Window Tint Windshield Strip

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Window Tint Windshield Strip

Next week in getting my 9G tinted. 35% all around to keep it legal in my state. I'm still undecided on whether or not to do a top strip on the windshield. There's no restrictions on how dark the strip could be. I'm just looking for others opinions, and maybe some pics would be nice too. Oh yeah, my car is a 2012 and white.

No. I think tinting the front windshield strip sticks out way too much, it doesn't look right to me.

Personally, I Hate that bullshit, either tint the whole windshield or not at all.

When I had my 3G I had 5% all around and 35% on the whole windshield. Privacy was excellent, and in this Cali sun the A/C felt real good. I'll admit CHP nailed me for it. No biggie, a friend of mine knew of someone to sign off the fix it ticket so I got to leave it on. Did one of the 8Gs also, since then sold the 3G and the 8Gwindshield was replaced and never bothered with it again. But if it crossed my mind I'll do it all over again.

i think the windshield strip is stupid, too. personally, i have 50% all around. it's a very slight tint, but on my white car with the black interior it looks good.
    2005 LANCER EVOLUTION MR
    2012 GALANT SE