The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "Darling im a nightmare dressed like a daydream". 4g63lover's DD 01 LS #tswizzle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    Thanks guys. Yhkwok, I'm already sick of the snow. lol I got my visors on eBay from a seller named DNA something. They are stuck on with double sided tape. I like that the rear ones go past the little quarter window. I'm absolutely loving daily driving it right now but I feel the motor is getting tired. I gotta do a timing belt and tensioner soon and I'll probably deadpan the motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Very nice daily. You guys are making me want to go out and get a Galant to replace my Lancer.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    Thanks guys. Yhkwok, I'm already sick of the snow. lol I got my visors on eBay from a seller named DNA something. They are stuck on with double sided tape. I like that the rear ones go past the little quarter window. I'm absolutely loving daily driving it right now but I feel the motor is getting tired. I gotta do a timing belt and tensioner soon and I'll probably deadpan the motor.

Thanks for the info, yea I too am tired of the cold and snow now, can't wait to get my traction back

Got the summer wheels on. Still need to tidy up a few things but shes going in the direction i want her to go.

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Looks great Jigz!

Chillin' on the driveway with my evo the other night.

Nice all your are all ways on point. just looking at this makes me want to keep my daily modified. But the salt ,snow and pot holes say other wise.

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Very nice!

Looking good.

What a beauty !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12