The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New guy from Raleigh nc

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

New guy from Raleigh nc

Hey everyone, my name is Tom and I just registered on here but have you been using this site for a few years and it's been very helpful. I have a 2001 galant es that I've had for the last 6 year's and am finally getting around to. I will have some pictures up shortly.

Last edited by Voodoo; 05-03-2015 at 02:57 AM

Experienced TGC Member
    Welcome to tgc. Have any pictures of the whole car? The Front of your G looks good.

Thanks coconut, yes I will be adding more pictures I added this pic on the fly. It was my family's dd untill I got my wife a new car now it's finally a project I have been waiting for about 5years for. I was a 240 guy but always loved the 8g.

Experienced TGC Member
    Your welcome, The search button will be your best friend when looking for anything and everything you want to do to the G. There is a lot of great info on this forum. Which it already looks like just by looking at the pictures you have posted. 240's are nice.

What are the plans for her?

Well in the last 3 month's I have replaced, all new motor mounts, New cv axles, new wheel bearings, New brakes and rotors,. And some other little things megan racing's springs, oz f1 rims, off brand headers running turn signals with fog lights ,converted usdm grille ,but then went without grille and painted frame black and painted valve cover. Next is a 5 speed swap.

Experienced TGC Member
    Nice start.

Blog Entries
    Is This Car In Japan Your Location?

No I live in north Carolina,

Welcome to TGC.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project