The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant rims and aux advice

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Galant rims and aux advice

Hello i got a 2010 white galant today and i was wondering if yall knew any good rims that look clean on the galant like 17 18 inch rims and also how do i get a aux on this car without buying a new stereo

Hold the CD button for 5 seconds to see if it enters "AUX" mode. If so, adding an input is incredibly easy.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

This car doesn't go into aux mode what do u suggest I do

honestly putting in a whole new stereo system wasn't hard at all. I ordered the wiring harness for my stereo and the new bracket housing on amazon for like $40 total or something. I also put a sub in and 4 new speakers. in my opinion, just to have an aux, it was totally worth it. i decided to go with a pioneer with the touch screen so I could tune it to my style. I was questioning it. but 100% worth it in my opinion.

IMO upgrading the stereo is one of the best things you can do to a car so definitly go for it! I've replaced the stereo in a variety of different cars and non of them were really difficult. Regarding the rims, it depends. What style/color do you like best and would compliment the style/color of your 9G? I would take a look through the "Customizing Your 9G" thread and the "Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes" thread in the forum to get ideas if you aren't 100% sure. That's how I decided to go with the upgraded Mistu 18" rims on my 8G.
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)