The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top Speed?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 65 of 65
    redboy
    holup so that means that i was infact goin like 150+........am i right or am i that drunk????? cuz i have 215-45-17 z rated......hmmmmmmmm :shock: damn thats like 152 i was goin..... :twisted:

well, i was on the freeway this weekend driving to somewhere about an hour away and i was following this kid who was driving like a nut in his VW gti (golf?). he went to pass someone so i decided to show him up and as soon as he got in the clear, i flew around him with the throttle hammered. he said he was going 130 when i passed him, and the way i passed him it seemed as though he wasn't accelerating even though he was. he estimated i was going 150+, i'm not sure what i was doing because my speedo isn't hooked up. but i must admit, i love the top end pull of this turbo, when i pass people it seems like i'm just pulling away from a guy waiting at a stop sign. can't wait to go from 22psi to 25 or more psi, and also get rid of some of this knock

Pegged the needle twice at 140. Gotta love wide open New Mexico roads. The car doesn't handle well at those speeds so I don't think I'll be doing that again.

Hehehe bringin up an old post! :twisted:

125 with 4 people on a empty highway rouind 3 a.m
    I dont even wanna try and hit 140 although i do hit 110 daily to and from school :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8) 8)
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

Import_Beast
    on a normal day to and from school i get up in the 110 or so /but the other day going to a baseball game i got it up to 125 (stock) gonna try it again soon when i get a couple of things in my engine.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234