The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Help

I need help finding these oem mud flaps!

Might be considered a variation of the stone guard and not a mud flap? Just taking a guess. I did some searching and couldn't come up with anything for either. It could be JDM or from a different country or something. It's bound to be the internet though.
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    Might be considered a variation of the stone guard and not a mud flap? Just taking a guess. I did some searching and couldn't come up with anything for either. It could be JDM or from a different country or something. It's bound to be the internet though.
    They are discontinued but I don't know if anybody had to set laying around they would want to sell or if they wouldn't mind looking at a junk yard for me, my dad got his from the junk yard so

Quote Originally Posted by Thatfresh_kid View Post
    They are discontinued but I don't know if anybody had to set laying around they would want to sell or if they wouldn't mind looking at a junk yard for me, my dad got his from the junk yard so
    Ohhh I thought you were looking for new ones, now it makes more sense. My bad. I'm hoping to go to a junk yard this weekend and I'll keep an eye out for you!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    Ohhh I thought you were looking for new ones, now it makes more sense. My bad. I'm hoping to go to a junk yard this weekend and I'll keep an eye out for you!
    Thank you! I appreciate it ! Let me know if you find some

Ive been told the ones on a Diamante fit if you do go to a jy check those as well, and they are mud/stone guards...flaps are the bigger ones that flap you see on rally cars and large trucks... I personally prefer flaps...like here

Quote Originally Posted by juicejax View Post
    Ive been told the ones on a Diamante fit if you do go to a jy check those as well, and they are mud/stone guards...flaps are the bigger ones that flap you see on rally cars and large trucks... I personally prefer flaps...like here
    I was thinking about those but the solid ones just give it a different look to me