The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 6-13-15 TGCIL Busse Woods meet

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

6-13-15 TGCIL Busse Woods meet

We had a total of 6 Galants show up today.

First up is Kenichi. He is not a member here. Hes tried to register a few times but have never gotten a confirmation in his email (admins do as you need to get him in our community!). He drove 5.5 hours to hang out with us today. Drove from Ohio to Chicago.

Hes got his own style and its awesome. These pictures dont show his car justice. The workmanship and the cleanliness in his build is top notch. May not be everyones cup of tea but its his and execution is perfect. Hes a great guy as well!

Thing has 20 speakers in it.

Next is Mr CHICAGO_ONE. Unbelievable that the bumper was painted in a dark garage with spray cans. You can have your nose up in it and wont be able to tell.

Yours truly =))))

I'm sure weve seen enough of this car

I brought T-swizzle as well

Another guy thats been trying to register but have not gotten a confirmation email is my buddy Patrick.

5-speed swap, JDM front, SVR4 lips, RPW cam, EVO Recaros and Brembos.

Last but not least, Da_Prodigy

He would be lowered by now, but unfortunately someone stole all his parts out of his garage (Low lives that should be burned at the stake). But no worries hes got plans and things under his sleeve. Kalapana Black hasnt been good to him, this car was mad clean last time I saw it. It'll be clean again.

Thats all I took. Kenichi has some good pictures he posted on FB. Heres a few samples.

RedGalant2k1 was there for a short bit in his MZ3, but he had to run and watch the Blackhawks stomp on the lightning. He will be at the July11th meet with his G.

Fun day, in the midst of all the BIG car meets that go on, to have a meet with a small select few who enjoy the same platform as you do, is quite refreshing!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

6-13-15 TGCIL Busse Woods meet

This was a blast! Great photos Jigz. I can't wait for the next one

And yes, Kenichi is a true enthusiast through and through. It was great meeting another person with such spirit and dedication to the galant scene. This guy does not cut corners when it comes to his car. Whether people like the style or not, he's putting galants on the map in more venues. I loved it. 20 speakers, re upholstered everything, custom accents, great body work, banging sound, 2 sets of rims (with a full size spare) and an anime roof wrap.
    Can't wait to see it again at MOD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CHICAGO_ONE; 06-14-2015 at 05:10 PM

Looks like a fun meet, cars are looking great! It's actually refreshing to see someone doing something different with a Galant, even if it is very different from my vision. Execution looks top notch.

Somehow now I envision T-Swizzle with my old modded VrG bumper. I think it's that stance doing it to me, man your cars are low.

Nice meet
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Kenichi just emailed me his full set. Dude took like 60 pictures. This is going to be one hell of a photo dump

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Man! These look great. I wish I had everything put together better. But either way, Kenichi did an awesome job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pictures! Great Turnout!

I'm not sure if Ken sent me the same pictures, but I'll upload those probably either tomorrow night, if I have time, or sunday.

Dave, these might be the same pics

Whoa. That Kenichi dude's car is AWESOME.

Experienced TGC Member
    Great photos.