The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Easiest way to cut the grill teeth?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Easiest way to cut the grill teeth?

:twisted: Hey fellaz, I made a grill earlier this year but I wanna make a chrome one. The last time I saw off the teeth my hands were hurt for the rest of the week and I had to do quite a bit of filing. What I wanna know is...

What is the EASIEST way to cut these teeth out!?!?!? Drill, saw, biting, etc... :twisted:
    Stashbox, X-box, Laptop, FaxMachine, Phone
    BulletProof this Bit** and I'm GONE!

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    VegasMatt used a swiss army knife to cut the teeth out, said it took him about 10mins or so, and the chrome didnt chip either..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Re: Easiest way to cut the grill teeth?

Quote Originally Posted by VicDamone
    :twisted: Hey fellaz, I made a grill earlier this year but I wanna make a chrome one. The last time I saw off the teeth my hands were hurt for the rest of the week and I had to do quite a bit of filing. What I wanna know is...

What is the EASIEST way to cut these teeth out!?!?!? Drill, saw, biting, etc... :twisted:

Definately bite it out with your teeth, and then sand it with your feet................................ :laughing:

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Umm, ok.

:twisted: lol What a bizarre response... umm any lol OTHER ideas?
    Stashbox, X-box, Laptop, FaxMachine, Phone
    BulletProof this Bit** and I'm GONE!

Black Magic
    i used my dremel just be careful not to nic any of the grill that you want to keep chrome

Tiptronic
    dremel rules :!:

if u got a strong ass soldering iron and a tip u can spare to ruin, u can remove the teeth quietly

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.