The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stayer. Produce rear spoiler.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    Our weather does not allow to make beautiful pictures. Snow, rain, mud.
    For the past two weeks as the spoiler is installed. What I see and feel? Rear window and trunk lid always clean. This suggests that the air flow is now correct, now there is no turbulence. What I wrote at the beginning of the topic. And some benefit. Every day I drive on the same road. Fuel consumption has dropped about 1l /100km.

Thank you all for your attention!
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.

Great job! Very impressive work.
    I love seeing DIY builds. Looks like you need more on the car, like side skirts, full front lip, maybe a roof spoiler.

Thank you.
    I think I'm done with the exterior. In another topic I wrote that I plan to install the muffler from Evo X. Therefore, I will make the lower part of the rear bumper. I don't know how it will look. Probably closer to spring.

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe. Now looked, in the USA consider different fuel consumption. In Europe and in Russia consider the number of liters per 100 km. The United States believes the number of miles on 1 gallon of fuel. I used the translator measures of fuel consumption. It helps only on the highway. Before I went 27.04 mpg. After installing the spoiler 30.5 mpg. It makes me happy.
    In city mode, the consumption remains the same.
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12