The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anybody running 19s and dropped?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Icon5 Anybody running 19s and dropped?

Im running 245/35/ZR19s, I plan on dropping the car within the next month or so after I have it repainted. I also plan on rolling the fenders myself, but before I do I want to know if anyone has also had this same wheel and tire combo and dropped the car...nothing past 2 inches. Most likely gonna buy Tein S Techs until I save up for some coil overs. I already have KYB struts so Im not worried about blowing them. The rear currently has a lift kit installed so it has a sort of unique stance to it without the drop. I have no idea how to work this site. I tried to attach a photo but I cant lol. Im new but Im not oblivious to the ins and outs of my car, just my account on here.

Welcome. I have 19s and I'm lowered about 3". What wheels do you have? Width? Offset?

I honestly couldn't tell you the offset right at this moment. I have the wheel and tire combo for years (thought the car couldn't be dropped with em) I just wanted conformation by a fellow 19incher of a successful drop. So many people have 18s. The rims are Power Racing. And I don't know how wide they are either. Car was given to me with them by my parents so I don't know the specs on the rim. I can find out the offset tho.

- - - Updated - - -

3 inches is a huge drop tho. I just want maybe 1.75 in the back and 2 in the front. As of now the rubbing isn't bad at all, but it does rub in the rear on big dips. I'm gonna roll my fenders within the next 2 weeks.

19x8.5 38offset
    235 35 19
    3in low
    Rubs at front a little have to roll them
    My cousins car

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk