The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New, Ronin here @ GC

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

New, Ronin here @ GC

Hey guys im new, just bought my first galant for $400, was a steal. I'm looking for cheap performance and cosmetic mods and ideas. most of my cars were American made, 07 focus, ~390whp. I've ordered 2" lowering springs already, maybe some new black housing headlamps.
    oh and there's a clicking sound o.k. the center of the dash, I've found out is the temp shut valve or some bs. looks real fun. anyway thanks for the welcome and i look forward to y'alls suggestions ideas and questions

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

got the tails tinted. try to debadge next. its an 02, if i remove badges will there be a paint difference, like new vs weathered? my focus was new when i did it

It's possible that there would be a slight difference, but on the past two G's I've debadged.. I had no issue. One was an Arizona car that's baked in the sun it's whole life.

The center diamond emblem does have two pegs behind it, so if you remove it, you will have holes in your trunk. The "mitsubishi" and "es" logo are easy.

yea those were there two i was taking off. if i remember correctly use hair dryer to peel and goo gone to rub the glue off

Experienced TGC Member
    Welcome to tgc!! Have fun.

Yeh, that helps soften the glue. Could also use fishing line to slip behind it and "saw" it off... then goo gone still

Experienced TGC Member
    Let it sit in the sun for a few and they should pull right of with the fingers. Your in Florida, should be nice hot and humid out this time of yr. Lol