The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question on 380 body parts

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Question on 380 body parts

Anyone know if 380 body parts will fit on a '07 Galant? Specifically the front bumper? Those things are awesome looking. I've been trying to dig around on the internet but I must be terrible at it because I'm finding nothing on it.

I ran into a similar question when looking into swapping the front end of my 07 for the front end of the 12. All the mounting parts are the same and I was told buy someone at a mitsu dealer that it should fit no problem. Haven't bought the bumper to try it yet but I probably will within the next year. Not sure if the 380 bumper is the exact same but I would imagine it would be. Hope that helps
    Here are the parts diagrams given to me by mitsu. First is the 07 second is the 2012:

- - - Updated - - -

I ran into a similar question when looking into swapping the front end of my 07 for the front end of the 12. All the mounting parts are the same and I was told buy someone at a mitsu dealer that it should fit no problem. Haven't bought the bumper to try it yet but I probably will within the next year. Not sure if the 380 bumper is the exact same but I would imagine it would be. Hope that helps
    Here are the parts diagrams given to me by mitsu. First is the 07 second is the 2012:

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, that's good to hear/see. My next issue is finding a bumper I can actually buy from Australia. I messaged a bunch of wreck yards there today, a Mitsu dealership there, my local Mitsu dealer from where I got my car, and the Mighty Mods guys due to them being Australian. There seems to be more information on importing from the US TO AUS then there is the other way around. Worse case scenario I have some black vinyl to put around that lower gap and I blacked out my front badge area. It's not as cool but looks alright for the moment. Thanks for the diagrams.

For an update: Aussie Mitsubishi replied to my email and told me they are unable to sell parts overseas due to them not knowing the safety regulations for the parts and they suggested I contact a local dealer instead. It's been close to a week since I've sent a lot of emails out none of which (besides this) got a reply. I'll call the sister place of where I got my car from and see what they say.