The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: o2 Sensor location

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

o2 Sensor location

I apologize in advance for making another thread, but man i cannot find online, in the owner's manual, or else on the plug in location for the bank 1 sensor 2 on a fed spec 2000 2.4 galant, throwing both p0141 and p0136

does anyone know where the plug in is at, i'm aware of the location of the sensor under the car but i cannot locate where the plug in leads to in the car.I want to replace the sensor with a direct fit plug-in one instead of a universal one(heard bad things about)

on my eclipse they plug-in under the center console on the driverside
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Yeah my sensor 1 is locate exactly where you stated sensor 2 is the one I'm having a problem locating, rather do it myself then pay 200 for a mechanic to do it

its under the carpet on the drivers side. gotta take the center console out and follow the wires through.

That's for the front one, is the sensor past the catalyst converter wires located on the drivers side also?

Yes, under the carpet. Mine was pretty much directly under the drivers seat.

Ok big help there man,I'll check under my drivers seats and see if I can locate the wires,thanks everyone for the help

Guys my apologies for asking. I've been tru every post for code p0141 O2 Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2. Does anyone have any picture of the exact location of this sensor. someone had them up before but they can not be viewed now. I have CEL on for that. ive seen a few of the sensors around the car but im hoping someone can point me at the right one with a picture. I believe is the one right by the starter and the oil filer but not sure.
    I have a '99 Galant ES 3.0(v6). Thank you in advance.