The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Trunk light won't turn off

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Trunk light won't turn off

Hi everyone,

this problem has been on my g for awhile, no matter the trunk is closed or opened,
    the light just won't turn off, so it keep drains my battery and I'll find my car dead the next morning :(
    took it to the shop and my mechanic told me there is a part malfunctioning, cheapest way to fix it of course is just unplug it,
    that's what it is now, but I just wondering which part(s) specifically that could cause this problem, and is it hard and expensive to replace??
    Or, is there anyone had this before??

Quote Originally Posted by yhkwok View Post
    Hi everyone,

this problem has been on my g for awhile, no matter the trunk is closed or opened,
    the light just won't turn off, so it keep drains my battery and I'll find my car dead the next morning :(
    took it to the shop and my mechanic told me there is a part malfunctioning, cheapest way to fix it of course is just unplug it,
    that's what it is now, but I just wondering which part(s) specifically that could cause this problem, and is it hard and expensive to replace??
    Or, is there anyone had this before??
    Just look for the switch that turns the light on, pretty sure that's where the problem is.