The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NEED HELP with interior swap and ?s

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

NEED HELP with interior swap and ?s

i have an 03 G es and im puttin in the high vis dash and door cards like the avance comes with .first of it should fit just fine right? and the dash im gettin is incomplete needing all vents glove boxes and all switches and trim that completes the dash .does anyone have any parts like these for sale? or can point me in a direction to go please. i just cant have my es lookin so wack when i see the euro galant and see how sick a lhd galant can be. Please gelp my complete my interior so the the real swap can be next thanks

First of all, please stop posting the same thing 3 different times in different threads.
    Secondly, search this subject, as this cannot be done with out a ton of modifications. In fact it might not even be able to be done, because of the vast differences between just the hvac setup. so i would do alot more research on this before you purchase the dash

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    First of all, please stop posting the same thing 3 different times in different threads.
    Secondly, search this subject, as this cannot be done with out a ton of modifications. In fact it might not even be able to be done, because of the vast differences between just the hvac setup. so i would do alot more research on this before you purchase the dash
    Indeed. The entire interior would need to be gutted and started from stratch with the JDM interior. Unless you feel really ambitious and are an expert fabricator.